Ask The Rehabber About
Search this website
Real Estate Investor Shares Experience on
Real Estate Investing and
Do It Yourself Home Remodeling...
Joe's April, 2013 Projects: Real Estate Bubble Survivors.
After settling in our rehabbed home, I’m back to work on our apartment we occupied during the real estate bubble. I’m preparing the 4-bedroom duplex for rent by the room, furnished, and everything included from utilities to the kitchen silverware.
Still taking pictures for ask the rehabber and answering questions in the forums.
Ask The Rehabber focuses on how to save money and profit with
old fashion sweat equity, while having some fun.
It's not work if you love what you're doing, right?
Since this is Ask-The-Rehabber®, ask any questions about real estate investing and home remodeling, just click on:
Rehabber Answers to Questions
Or, search this site in the box above.
Ask The Rehabber is the website to
keep the excitement going during our remodeling projects!
My name is Joe Trometer,
Author of Ask The Rehabber.com
I've been rehabbing houses over 30 years and love it!
More about me... Joe the rehabber.
Yes, I do the work!
I've become an expert in the home remodeling and real estate investing business because practice makes perfect.
If you have the passion like me, you'll become an expert too!
I'm Sharing My Experience:
- How-To Home Remodeling.
- How-To Real Estate Investing.
- How-To Landlord.
- How-to be a Rehabber for profit and fun.
Because It's Motivating For All Of Us
- We don't have to wait to go to a real estate seminar...
Example: See the news report Real Estate Seminars Raise Flag.
- People all over the World have homes to work on like you and me.
- After the first project, it just keeps getting better and better!
- Then we can have discussions in the Talk-About-It forums found in the left column.
There Is No Membership Fee Here! With my compliments...
I'm sharing with you my knowledge and experience, along with...
Comments and suggestions from the Visitors who contribute in the Ask-The-Rehabber® forums.
I'll answer your questions and provide only reputable services or products. NOTE: Income from Sponsors, advertisers, my products, and merchants explained in my Disclosures. However, there is an abundance of complimentary and helpful information provided for you to aid in your success.
This website is my way of "Paying It Forward" for the gratefulness of my success...
Let's Get Started
The 1st 4-Steps
here at ask the rehabber.
- Keep In Touch:
Sign up for the rehabber newsletter for periodic tips on real estate investing and home remodeling.
Subscribe to the Ask The Rehabber RSS feed with the buttons at the top of the left-hand column to keep up with the continuous updates posted on Ask The Rehabber.
If you share my desire to know what's happening with the current home remodeling and investing news...
I've assembled live news feeds especially for ask the rehabber visitors for a Quick-At-Glance daily resource to stay informed with our home project and R/E investment plans, plus...
You can write your comments and start your own editorial too! Ask the rehabber is not just about me! I probably should have named this site "ask the rehabberS", everyone is invited to join us!
See the daily live news feeds that features the most important stories from Google and Bing pulled together for the
home remodeling news and the real estate investing news from information sources world wide.
This information is helpful to get focused on the next step...
- Your Ideas:
Home remodeling and real estate investing start from an idea!
My Home improvement ideas and beginner investor reports came about from questions I received from investors and home remodeling friends over the years.
This is why I started the Ask-The-Rehabber® website.
First about home remodeling, then it continued into real estate investing conversations, and that lead to questions.
I'm no superstar, like anyone I've overcame job-loss, divorce, disabilities, then, after 30 years...
I realized home remodeling and real estate investing is what I love to do! I enjoy conversations and working with people who like to do what I do! How about you?
I learned from talking about our ideas, are where we begin to develop our plans!
Or... Realize that some ideas may not suit us.
Are you interested in rehabbing houses or your home like I am?
When I got started doing fixer-uppers I had a lot of questions, maybe you have some as well.
Which leads to the next step...
- Talk About It!
Who better to discuss our ideas about home improvements or real estate investing than with people like ourselves, that share our interests?
I exhausted my family and friends with talking about home improvements, remodeling, and investing.
I know now I can only discuss my favorite topics with people like you and our visitors doing similar projects as we do.
Now, You and I can talk about and ask questions with the 1,000s of visitors here at Ask The Rehabber.
Here, we can work out our remodeling or investing plans with people like you and me who share the same interests to either save money or make money on our houses, apartments, or any real estate property.
It's an added bonus and exciting to know others are doing the same thing we're doing, as we work on our own house projects.
It's simple to do!
Got a question?
Why search all over the internet for an answer or wait 30 days to go to the next real estate investor club meeting?
Ask your question now at Rehabber answers to questions.
If you've been investing in real estate or doing your own home remodeling projects for a while,
we would love to hear about your accomplishments!
Not everyone believes the hype that do it yourself remodeling is possible. So please don't take my word for it!
Share your real estate success story and start your own editorial.
You will get replies and be an inspiration to beginners who could benefit from your story! Thanks in advance and our visitors thank you too!
- Then We Need the Motivation to get into Action!
Motivation is the foundation to take an Idea into Action!
Once we confirm our ideas from asking questions and reading about other real estate success stories, it's easier to come up with our own home improvements ideas.
Yet, a plan alone, is not enough to get into action!
I have used the late Earl Nightingale's presentation for many years to give me the boost I needed get the ball rolling.
Watch Earl's video on the importance of motivation.
What he says it true, "We Become What We Think About!"
Do you enjoy home remodeling? I sure do!
That's how I started,
with home improvements on my own home!
Real estate investing makes sense when you realize you already have the skills.
All I needed was a good solid plan.
Remodeling and investing Is a Lifestyle unlike having a job.
It takes a real Passion for Work to get the job done!
Even better, it's the daily experience I enjoy.
I Finally Figured Out:
How to make money in buying houses for profit!
And there's nothing out there like Ask-The-Rehabber® because...
It's full of examples and illustrations of a full time Do-It-Yourself home remodeler, that's me, plus...
Tips, Tricks and Strategies,
- What I use
- Where I get it
- and How I get the job done profitably
available to you 24 hours a day - every day - no charge!
Take a look around this website:
- Ask questions
- Access critical resources
- Share our success stories to keep the motivation going
- There is No membership fee
- It's fun to participate in the forums
We enjoy the Daily Experience. That's often hard to find from having a typical job!
There is no hurry with Ask The Rehabber.
"Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan"
Ask-The-Rehabber® Related Topics:
Use the Ask The Rehabber Resource Links to keep up on the Real Estate News, check the demographics in your area, browse local new directories, get real estate forms specific to your state, create your LLC, start a home based web business while your in-between rehab projects, and more.
Commitment and Persistence...
I use my real estate license only for referral because
remodeling houses appeals to me more than a job as a full time sales person's position.
Every time I would show or list a property, my thoughts were about
what I can do with that property if I owned it.
Now I'm committed to buying and selling fixer-upper properties!
When you'd rather be working on investment properties or looking to buy a home, using a Realtor® removes a huge amount of work and learning.
Real Estate Agents will do all the work and are persistent in finding properties you can remodel and then,
help you find the buyers you need to make a profit.
I'd be delighted to refer a real estate agent for you if you don't have one - a must have to triple your profit with do-it-yourself remodeling, click here.
Do What You Do Best - and - Hire Out the Rest!
Build your Team of Professionals and add a licensed real estate agent to your team so you can focus on what your best at and what you enjoy.
Same with an Attorney, CPA, and other related "Professional Service Providers".
Read more about real estate marketing system or if your would like to have a Licensed real estate Agent, Broker, or Realtor® contact you click here.
If you can't find your answers on the Ask The Rehabber site,
Top of Page
Ask The Rehabber
Ask-The-Rehabber® Topics Below...
- Ask The Rehabber Newsletter
- The Rehabber Newsletter for real estate Investing. How-To add value with home improvements to Triple Your Profit with Do-It-Yourself Home Remodeling.
- Ask The Rehabber Blog
- The ask the rehabber Blog keeps you up-to-date with home remodeling, real estate investing, and home improvements on the Ask-The-Rehabber.com website.
- Rehabber Help. All you have to do is ask!
- Get the rehabber help you've been looking for. Home remodeling and real estate investing made easier with the help you need...
- Home Remodeling News and Your Commentary
- Not only does this Home Remodeling news page feature the major stories that <i>Goolge News</i> <b>and</b> <i>Bing News</i> pulls together, <i>you can be a reporter too!</i>
- Real Estate Investing News and Your Commentary
- The real estate investing news page feature the major stories that Google News and Bing News pulls together, plus you can write your own editorial too!
- Home Improvement Ideas Galore with Visitor's Suggestions
- Home improvement ideas galore... Remodeling ideas from modest to luxury. Ideas and suggestions from our visitors in the commentary. A variety for homeowners and real estate investors alike to fix-up
- Beginner Investor and Realestate Investors
- The first investment for the beginner investor is your home. First time investors continue with investor real estate properties.
- Flipping Real Estate, Buying Homes, Adding Value, Sell for a Profit...
- Flipping real estate is a Centuries-Old proven method of building wealth! Still today, Buy-Fix-and-Flip and Buy-Hold-and-Rent is practical for the do-it-yourself real estate investor, here’s how...
- Rehabber Answers to Questions
- The fastest way to Completion and Success is finding the Solution fast from the Ask the Rehabber Answers to Questions...
- Real Estate Success Stories
- Rehabber and Investor real estate success stories! Write your own page it's easy to do. Need some real estate ideas? Leave comments or ask questions to Authors of their real estate success story.
- Lead Based Paint In homes 1978 and Older
- What to do about the lead based paint program according to the EPA-RRP Rule. Target housing built in 1978 and older are assumed to have lead in the paint. Renovation, Repair, and Painting in...
- Landlord Forum for Real Estate Investors and Renters
- Real Estate Investors are buying up the cheap homes - Now What. Go to the Landlord forum to fill those vacancies. Renters can join in too...
- The Importance of Motivation for DIY Home Improvements & Real Estate Investing
- The importance of motivation is the 3rd step ater the Idea and discussion. Then we need the motivation that moves us into Action to accomplish our real estate investing and home remodeling projects.
- Home Repair and Remodel
- 16 home repair and remodel check list reminders to save money on utility bills and home improvement ideas to prevent damage...
- Remodeling Bathrooms
- Remodeling bathrooms for the home owner ads value! Rehabbing bathrooms for real estate investors ads profits. How to renovate a do it yourself bathroom remodel...
- Remodeling Kitchens for Home Owners and Investors
- Remodeling kitchens have the best return on investment for Homeowners and real estate investors alike! Complex or simple solutions plus, Safety First!
- Hard Wood Floors
- Hard wood floors add exceptional beauty to a home. Add warmth and eye appeal with real wood floors for home remodeling and increasing value for real estate investing projects.
- Interior Painting Ideas
- Interior painting ideas for choice of colors, contrasting shades for trim, paint roller covers, tinting your own colors, and wall painting techniques.
- House Staging to get Your Home Sold
- House staging is the final step after remodeling to get the home sold. Staging a home makes the house look bigger, brighter, and gives the buyer the feeling of a home they would love to live in...
- Construction Safety for Remodeling Houses
- Home owners, remodelers, and rehabbers construction safety tips, topics, safety gear, protective clothing, and how to be safe on your do it yourself remodeling project...
- Land Contract for Buyers and Sellers
- How to buy and Sell with a Land Contract...
- Cash Flow and Financial Independence
- Ask-The-Rehabber How-To create Cash Flow from Multiple Streams of Income and Real Estate Investor Methods, to gain Financial Independence and Freedom...
- Private Investor Funding for Real Estate Rehabber
- Real Estate Investors and Rehabbers; Find money from private investor funding,
- Rehabber Links with related Real Estate Investor and Home Remodeling topics...
- Rehabber Links with related Real Estate Investor and Home Remodeling resources...
- Disclosure and Advertising
- Disclosure and Advertising for Ask-The-Rehabber®
- Joe The Rehabber
- Joe The Rehabber, an expert skilled tradesman. Do it yourself home remodeling combined with real estate investing more than 30 years... "Broken Homes" Keep Me In Business.
- Contact Joe Trometer aka Joe the Rehabber
- Contact Joe the Rehabber, Ask-The-Rehabber™ What's <i>Your</i> toughest question that's stopping you or slowing you down? Joe Trometer answers on being a successful real estate rehabber
- The Rehabber Site Search
- The rehabber site search to find real estate investing and home remoding answers to your search.